Raise your swords to a new Beginning
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Asuna-RO Forums » Announcements » General Information » Valentine's Day Event!
Valentine's Day Event!
EtnaDate: Wednesday, 2008-02-13, 7:23 AM | Message # 1
Administrator
Group: Administrators
Since Thursday is Valentine's Day, and my first official day back, I will be hosting a massive event.

Here's a run down of how the event will go:

====
Players: Two per team

====
Round 1: Race. I will recall all players to a town, field, or dungeon of my choosing. Players will then have to run to find where I am. This will act similar to hide and seek [I will give clues to my whereabouts]. The catch is, the players will be limited to walking - no warping except through the Airships or Boats. No Kafra, Warpra, Fly Wings, Butterfly Wings, Teleportation, Warp Portal, @warp... etc. Players may use buffs and speed enhancing items such as Wind Walk, Authoritative Badge, Sleipnirs, Moonlight Flower card and such as long as it doesn't violate the above rule. No Backsliding or Body Relocation.

Elimination: Pool will be reduced to four teams.

Round 2: Once the teams have found me, I will give them a choice of 3 item lists. Each of the lists is different, and the team will not know what is on the list until the team leader receives it. Once given the lists, the teams will have to go and collect the items and find me at a designated location. A team will only pass to the next round if they have the correct items.

Elimination: Pool will be reduced to three teams.

Round 3: This round will be a trivia round. I will take one person from each team and ask a series of 5 questions. Then I will take the remaining team mates and ask them 5 different questions. I will take both team members' scores and place it out of 10. So if team member 1 scores 3/5, and team member 2 scores 4/5, their team will receive a 7/10. The teams with the highest scores will go on to the final round.

Elimination: Pool will be reduced to two teams.

Round 4: The final round will be a PvP event.

====

Rules for the PvP event"

1. No resing your partner - if they're dead, they're dead. There will be no imitating Jesus in my events. *Soul Linkers* - NO Kaizel!

2. Cloak, Hide and Chase Walk will be allowed, but you may only remain in that status for up to 5 seconds. After 5 seconds, you must un-cloak/hide/chase walk, and stay visible for at least 5 seconds before doing it again.

3. Backsliding and Body Relocation will not be allowed. I personally believe that hit-and-run isn't just a vehicular offense.

4. No High Jump. We are not here to play leap frog.

5. Healing items that will be allowed: Everything but Yggdrasil Berry and Yggdrasil Seed. Heal skill will be allowed.

6. No Basilica. This is PvP, not sit in a corner and cry like Gerard Way.

[Rules are subject to change at Etna's discretion]

====

Time: Thursday, February 14th 2008 18:00 EST/23:00 Server Time.

====

Post here if you will be interested in joining the event, or if you have any questions. Other staff members willing to assist in event monitoring, please contact me via MSN or PM.

TomokoDate: Wednesday, 2008-02-13, 7:20 PM | Message # 2
Event/Support
Group: Gamemasters
Dominic would like to play

"Law is mind without reason." -Aristotle

EtnaDate: Thursday, 2008-02-14, 10:21 AM | Message # 3
Administrator
Group: Administrators
make sure to have a partner and to party with just that person.

Asuna-RO Forums » Announcements » General Information » Valentine's Day Event!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Powered by uCoz