Raise your swords to a new Beginning
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Asuna-RO Forums » Announcements » Server Rules » Server Rules
Server Rules
FilipinoRiceDate: Sunday, 2007-11-25, 2:54 PM | Message # 1
Administrator
Group: Administrators
Well..Here's your long awaited server rules..
Any rule breakers..Will be dealt with severly..I'm giving everybody fair game..You dont bother read..I dont care..
Most you know how I am ;D

1) Regarding the mvp room: Kill stealing is not allowed
Exceptions: If someone dies killstealing then after is allowed.

2) No spamming skills upon warp [ex..Lord of Vermillion, Storm Gust, Heaven's Drive..ect] [Screenshot is needed if someone disobeys]

3) There is to be no botting..Botters are automatically IP banned..

4) No spamming text/typing [Spammers will be muted 20 Minutes] or any noticeable skills in town if not already blocked

5) I allow cussing..But if you abuse it..I will put a blocker on all inappropriate words..
Note to rule Above: Cussing at someone is allowed like if someone kills you..But i will not tolerate harassment..if disobeyed you are subject to ban..Even IP ban depending on harshness

6) No cuss words are to be allowed in ANY name..[ex Character name or even Pet names] You will be asked to delete it or change it if seen..Refusal will result in a ban.

7) If you are to vend please use the mall area to vend and chats..please refrain putting them on streets

8) If you have been found to be abusing bugs depending on the severity of the bug you may be banned. Failure to report a bug may also result in a ban

9) Do not have GM or admin in any part of your name, or names that resembles any of the gm's name

10) Do not ask to be a GM or Sub-GM.

11) No dueling in the main town for any reason. Other towns are ok.

12) Do not repeatedly ask for items/zeny. Do not deal/party/ally/guild spam anyone. Begging for items will usually get you a jail time.

13) No advertising of any other private servers will be tolerated in the forums or in game. I will only take action if it is obvious you are doing so, having a general conversation about other server is currently permitted.

14) Items lost in disconnections/server crashes/errors will not be replaced, under any circumstances.

15) There will be NO refund of any Donation Money/Items

Rules are subject to change at any time..

Message edited by FilipinoRice - Saturday, 2008-02-09, 4:38 PM

Asuna-RO Forums » Announcements » Server Rules » Server Rules
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Powered by uCoz